1.3
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

These people have zero idea what they are doing. I signed up for this program for my daughter's medication.

They kept asking for documents, took my money , called me on several occasions and told me they could not approve me for their mail order program and got me a temporary approval for Novatis which no one told me about so I paid out of pocket for my daughter's meds. I cancelled my membership 14 days after opening. Mainly because Novartis told me unless I was denied for Medicaid I could not use their program and that I didn't need simple fill I could just go through Novartis directly. Which I have since learned is the case with most drug manufacturers .

I was also told by Simple fill I'd get a refund....NOT HAPPENING. Not to mention their reps as well as their supervisors are rude, and unorganized. I would get calls 2 sometimes 3 times a day from different reps and some days with conflicting messagess. Save your money.

Like I said prescription assistance can be found through most pharmecutical manufacturers without costing you s dime.

It's a scam. I'm out 45 dollars for something I could have done for free if I'd just done the research.

Review about: Simplefill Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Scam artist. Sorry Sorry.